Louisiana Slip, Trip and Fall Attorney
Slip and fall accidents can occur in a matter of seconds but can cause a full range of injuries. Some slip and falls can leave you with a bruise that will disappear in a few days but others can cause serious physical trauma such as head, hip, shoulder, neck, leg, and back . Property owners can be responsible for injuries sustained from slipping, falling, or tripping if they or their employees had actual or constructive notice of the danger posed by the surface and did nothing to avert the accident. Liability can also be determined when the owners of the property or their employees are responsible for spills or hazardous surfaces. In any case a negligent owner can be held responsible for accidents that happened on their premises.
Common Slip , Trip, and Fall Accidents
If you are looking to hire a slip and fall attorney, it is important to understand some of the slip and fall accidents that may occur to be sure that you need legal help in seeking compensation for the injuries you’ve sustained.
Some common situations include the following:
- Falling over fallen merchandise at the stores or that is not appropriately stacked
- Slipping on spilled drinks or food at the grocery store
- Slipping on a throw rug that is loosely position at a party
- Slipping and falling on wet floors after they have been cleaned and no warning sign is placed on the floor.
- Falling or Tripping in pot holes in communal parking lots
- Tripping over uneven sidewalks
What can a Slip and Fall Attorney do for you?
Bear in mind that proving liability and winning a slip and fall accident is not easy, a lawyer experience in slip, trip, and fall will help you in a number of ways which include but not limited to:
- Gathering evidence of the accident
- Speak to witnesses
- Research on related cases to build and valid legal argument
- Hire experts that will prove negligence on the part of the property owner
- Negotiate for a fair settlement or try the case.
- Assess the value of the case and pursue all the damages
What can Mr. Amos do for you?
While it may seem obvious that you have indeed been involved in a slip and fall accident, getting compensation for the damages is not always easy. Therefore, you will need to engage the best slip and fall attorney who will help win your case. Valex Amos will evaluate your case and let you know if you are entitled to collect damages for your injuries. Property owners have a duty to protect you from an unreasonable risk of harm When safety procedures are not followed negligence can occur. Mr. Amos will work profusely and aggressively to obtain a successful outcome that will bring you the compensation you deserve. call Valex Amos today (337) 291-9115! Remember to win your case you need good evidence, good facts, and a very good lawyer. Valex Amos is the right choice.